Wednesday, February 10, 2010

solidarity

To feel more a part of the crowd here in Arizona, you know the 70+ crowd, I decided to pull a muscle in my neck. And one in my back.

Both while playing tennis.

On two separate occasions.

Joe's mom had the idea of blowing hot air on said muscles using a hair dryer.

It worked so well I decided to get a heating pad.

So I'm sitting here on my floor (no couch, you see) with a heating pad strapped to my back.

As soon as it's just a pad and no longer of the heating variety, I'll stick it back in the microwave and then wrap it around my neck.

Heat and repeat on lower back.

Heat and repeat on neck.

Heat and repeat on lower back.

You get the idea.

4 comments:

ellen said...

You've turned into an old fart.

Unknown said...

Oh my aching Teenie!

Mommy said...

Poor Tini

Biz said...

You need a Tirza. Jamie has one, maybe you can borrow his.