Monday, February 22, 2010

on sleep

Someone once told me I must have a clear conscience since I'm able to sleep for hours on end, sometimes 12+ hours at a time. If that's true, I must have an even clearer conscience since moving to Arizona because I could sleep peacefully all day.

No, I am not depressed or pregnant. But I am certainly well rested.

Today was a sleepy day. It was raining this morning so it was nice and dark, my bed was perfectly comfortable and so I slept. And slept. Mr. Yin kissed me on his way to school and told me to sleep well. So I did. Sometimes he has really good ideas.

Now the sun is shining, the palm trees are waving in the wind and I'm ready to tackle the (rest of the) day!

2 comments:

Harriet Toothfighter said...

What's sleep?

Biz said...

A clear conscience, or sleep apnea?

Hmmmmmm