Thursday, February 18, 2010

Olympics

Does anyone else think the free skate in Olympic ice skating is w-a-a-a-a-y t-o-o long?

Plus I get so nervous when they fall!

Not as nervous as I get when skiers face plant on the icy hill while going 75 miles an hour.

Ouch.

When I was a kid the ice skating was my favorite.

Now that I'm all grown up I really prefer to watch races. Like cross country skiing. Those races are intense.

No matter what it is, I keep watching. Every night Bob Costas and I comment on the events together.

1 comment:

Harriet Toothfighter said...

I stayed up watching the free skate last night. Waaaaay too late. And I was thinking the same thing. Why four minutes long each? Long. My new favorite Olympic sport is Nodic Combined. That's amazing. And Biathlon. And Snowboard Cross. All capitalized because I like them so much.