Tuesday, March 2, 2010

lady of leisure

My dear friend Cheryl has family in Scottsdale. And she came to visit them. So guess what? I got to see Cheryl.

Hurray for family in Arizona.

She came with her mom, sister, brother-in-law and nephew to celebrate nephew's first birthday with his cute Canadian (I mean Newfoundlander) great-grandma and extended family from all over. Lucky little guy.

And lucky me.

It was a joy to see a Boston friend and catch up. We of course took pictures. And I will not post them because only Cheryl looks cute and if I cropped the picture so it's just her, she might not might not want to be my friend anymore. I can't risk that.

Her mom asked me if I was still a "lady of leisure" and indeed I am.

But I feel much better having a title.

I can go by Lady for short.

1 comment: