Thursday, March 4, 2010

blowing off Thursdays

Each Thursday, the landscaping crew at our apartment complex each hoist leaf blowers onto their backs and walk around blowing everything. Leaves (of which there are not many: we are in the desert), seed pods, pine cones and rocks.

A lot of which ends up in our patio area. They then aim the leaf blowers at our patio area and blow that stuff around.

I've yet to see them scoop or slurp any of these things to actually get rid of them. Maybe they need to make sure they'll have something to blow around next Thursday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be dad-gummed!

Biz said...

Great, now Jamie wants a leaf-blower!

Harriet Toothfighter said...

I'm not a fan of leaf blowers. I think they're dumb. Especially if you're blowing stuff onto other people's decks. Just saying.

cay said...

And this week they didn't even bother to blow the stuff off of my patio.

So now it's covered in rocks.