Friday, May 18, 2012

videos

 The Teddy Bear is growing up. Here's some proof:

talking and coloring

He does actually say real words, but he's not a monkey and won't perform on demand (maybe he's union and I'm not paying union wages?) so really you get to hear babble. But babble has taken a turn for the more adorable, if that's possible.

really using a spoon

He's been doing this for a while, and can also use a fork properly, but that video is 3+ minutes long and that takes too long to upload. So spoon it is. He may use it properly, but there is still a big mess to clean up.

walking backwards

I randomly caught him at this yesterday and I about died. He did it this morning for Mr. Yin's amusement before his commute.


3 comments:

Erica said...

I have 2 comments.

1: I love how he walks backwards on command.

2: You better watch out. At about second 25 of the spoon video he really looks like he's trying to figure out The Flick. Get the rags ready because your walls are going to get messy!

3: I guess I have three comments. We need to talk

ellen said...

Adorable!

Heather said...

I love how serious he takes his meal! And the little sounds while walking backwards is so cute. Can't believe how big he is already.