Friday, January 6, 2012

Snooze and Gooze


For Mr. Yin's birthday this year, Tiny Ted and I headed up to Boston for Snoozle's winter wedding.

She made her own dress. (And decided to add the sash the night before!)

Congratulations to the happy (Christmas-breakah) couple!

(And happy birthday Mr. Yin!) (We celebrated early lest anyone think we forgot him.) (And he got to go to the movies and have nachos for dinner, so he had a good one even though we were far away.) (And we sent him photo updates every hour on the hour to keep him in the loop.) (I may need an iPhone now.)

But this post is about Snooze! Congratulations!

3 comments:

ellen said...

Her dress is beautiful (of course)! I'd love to see close-ups.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I can't believe she is all grown up and married! What a beautiful couple! Remember how she and my little bro were a "couple" at age 5?