Monday, September 12, 2011

Clara Elinor


I've decided that from now on, the best way to celebrate September 11 is by celebrating new life.

Specifically, my new sweet niece Clara Elinor Cooprider.

She arrived yesterday weighing in a whopping 11 pounds 2 ounces. And she's 24 inches long.

Yes, Heather let her gestate in there until she was good and ready to come out.

Happy Birth Clara!!

(I'm not sure why this picture won't resize. Nor why the font isn't right. But I needed to get word of Clara out there!)

3 comments:

Erica said...

She's so wonderful! 11 pounds?? Heather has her children 2 months old! I love her and I love her name.

Christi said...

I had that same thought. A day to celebrate new life! I'm so happy she's arrived and all are safe and healthy! Thanks for posting the cute pic!

Heather said...

She is gorgeous! Congrats, auntie!