Sunday, May 15, 2011

fancy pants



When Snooze was here she made Teddy some fancy seersucker pants for Easter. And she turned one of his onsies into a vest with big buttons.

(Just watching her sew is amazing. She's sooo precise and attentive. I'm all willy-nilly, making things up when I sew. She follows patterns, measures and pins and redoes. I need a lesson.)

We called them Fancy Slants because everything Snooze makes should start with an "s".

Of couse he was the cutest little guy at church that day.

And then he came down with the chickenpox.

4 comments:

Biz said...

And then he was the cutest little guy with chickenpox!

Ponto said...

Them is some mighty fancy pants!
I need me an outfit like that.
Whooze?
rsd

whoozle said...

Aw shucks. Thanks Tini. He looks so sharp in his fancy slants! I'm so glad it all fit him in the end. :)

Heather said...

I adore that outfit. I wish I could sew...