Friday, May 28, 2010

Sedona

Yesterday Mr. Yin and I drove up to Sedona to escape the 100 degree weather here in the valley and do some red rock hiking.

Actually, I drove and he took a jet-lagged induced nap.

I decided to take the according-to-Foders scenic route instead of the interstate. And I'm still trying to figure out how it was more scenic than the interstate route that we took home.

I give you exhibit A, SR 69, the "scenic" route:


And exhibit B, SR 179 the non-scenic route:


Our red rock hiking turned into red rock walking because we both managed to leave our sneakers at home. Though we both remembered socks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be honest -- We love Sedona!

The only problem was that the traffic was backed WAY up when we were there. We drove there on our way back to Mesa after staying a night in Flagstaff and visiting the Grand Canyon.

But, those red rocks? Gorgeous!

I'll send you a couple of my shots as proof we were there.

Biz said...

I think Exhibit B is more scenic, based on these photos.

Harriet Toothfighter said...

I'm with Bizzy on this one.

And I like you.

Biz said...

I'm with Heather on this one, I like you too!